What is OnTarget? OnTarget enables you to take full control of your sales and marketing
campaign through a new integrated solution. You will be able to successfully market
to a wider and more targeted audience, using the OnTarget marketing solution, achieving
higher direct contact results.
In essence, OnTarget helps you to acquire targeted
leads, convert these leads into actual customers and assist you to grow and expand
your business base exponentially.
OnTarget is a comprehensive online campaign management
system, empowers you to customise your marketing leads database, execute marketing
campaign directly and generate results quickly. It’s a totally hassle-free solution
with just clicks away.
It is an insight-driven solution to unlock new revenues streams, and helps you to
establish your desired marketing segment while reducing marketing cost.
Learn How OnTarget can help to improve your Sales and Marketing Results:
- Helps you to grow revenue through improved and effective marketing campaign management. The goal is to get the right customers, at the right time, with the right offers, through the right channels profitably
- Allows you to build a targeted marketing database to manage your marketing and sales campaigns more effectively and efficiently.
- Allows you to establish a credible database that guarantees up-to-date and “live” companies in your leads generation
- Enables you to understand who your potential customers are by performing a background check on them.
OnTarget has 2 main features to assist you in marketing your products and services.
1. Campaign Management
Under Campaign Management, you will be able to define your criteria in generating your marketing list and manage all the campaign profile which you have created
- Count Generation function: is the module to assist you to generate a list of companies based on your defined criteria.
There is a wide range of parameters, which you can set based on your needs.
Business Activity selection will allow you to target at a specific industry. You can
also target at the matured or newly set up companies by specifying period of incorporation of the companies. In addition, you may also identify companies of a certain size based on their paid-up capital and turnover. We understand that you will also like to segment your potential clients according to their geographical location for convenience reason. Hence, you may also identify your parameters according to the postal, which they are located.
Purchase and Download function: allows you to instantly purchase the marketing list and download into softcopy when you have generated the count based the criteria which you have set. You can also decide how many companies you wish to purchase from the whole list of companies to test the effectiveness of a specific industry or market towards your products.
- Campaign Status function: will keep all campaign created and history purchases. You may refer to them as and when you wish.
2. Company Query
Under Company Query, you are able to conduct a background check on your potential customers. The query will benefit your sales and marketing personnel to locate the contact person to do their cold-call or visit. You will also be able to identify the capital structure of the company to determine if it’s a potential customer worth targeting on.
For more information, please call 6320 1900 to consult our Relationship Executives or email to us at email@example.com